The Jewett Norris Library’s collection of genealogical materials Includes:
- Death, Birth, Marriage, Tax, Property and Census Records
- Local cemetery information
- The scrapbooks of the Wyatt-McKinnon and Hickman-Arney families
- Bible records
- Family trees
- Extensive name files
- County histories
- Trenton, MO coal mine information
- Myriad records and documents from surrounding states
- And much more information…
Click here to reach the Grundy County microfilmed collection.
- Grundy County Newspapers 1884-Current
Need to find a local cemetery? The links below can help!
Online Index to Grundy County Cemeteries
Directions to Indexed Cemeteries
[NOTE: This is a very large 17.5MB PDF – if you are on a dial-up connection, you might prefer to come into the library and review a print copy we have on hand rather than downloading it to your computer.]
Vice President: Wayne Brassfield
Secretary: Linda McCullough
Co-Secretary: Loma Hurst
Treasurer: Becky Cochran
Meetings are held at 7 PM every last Monday of the month.
Dues are $12.00 yearly due at the first of the year.
You may mail dues to:
Charts & Forms (PDF files)
Four Generation Ancestor Chart
Genealogy Letter Pedigree side 1
Genealogy Letter Pedigree side 2
National Archive Order Form for Veterans
Application for Certified Copy of Birth Certification side 1
Application for Certified Copy of Birth Certification side 2